With the help of
- Low-cost car park (terminal T4)
- Low-cost car park (terminals T1, T2 and T3)
- Long-stay car park (terminal T4)
- Long-stay car park (terminals T1, T2 and T3)
- P4 car park (terminal T4)
- P1 car park (terminal T1)
- P2 car park (terminals T2 and T3)
- Express car park (terminal T2)
- VIP car park (terminal T4)
- VIP car park (terminals T1, T2 and T3)
- Motorcycle parking
Check which terminal your flight departs from, as well as at what desks you can check you luggage in.
Find out which terminal your flight will arrive at and what from what hall you can collect your luggage.
Three invoice endorsement offices so you can request VAT refunds on your purchases.
Leave your luggage in our fully secure left-luggage facilities located in T1, T2 and T4.
Consult the flight path of planes taking off from or landing at Madrid-Barajas airport and noise levels to be observed associated with them.