Tenerife Sur Airport
All departures traffic – including national, European Community and international – comes in through the ground floor of the passenger terminal. You can access it from the taxi rank and the public bus service or from the different airport car parks. The departure hall, with an area of 10,800 square meters, has a capacity of 3,000 passengers in rush hour.
The passengers have 87 check-in desks available. Once they have checked-in their baggage and waited for their flight being called, they must go through customs to access the departure area.
This area, located in the first floor of the terminal, has a large shopping area.
- Ticket sales
- There are three different ticket-sales areas.
- Opposite the check-in desks 13 to 42, you can purchase tickets for:
- AIR EUROPA
- Telephone: 922 759 244.
- Telephones: 922 759 285.
- Telephone: 922 759 693.
- Opposite the check-in desks 43 to 62, you can purchase the tickets for:
- Air Berlin-Niki
- Telephone: 922 394 411/ 922 759 335/ 922 759 019.
- Easy Jet
- Telephone: 922 759 576/ 807 299 994.
- Opposite the check-in desks 63 to 87, you can purchase the tickets for:
- Telephone: 902 881 269/922 759 393.
Destinations and airlines
Consult the air traffic statistics recorded at our airports.Airport statistics