Items and products that may not be transported in the cargo holds.
Security: Checked Baggage
The following items are not allowed in the cargo hold:
- Explosives (including detonators, fuses, grenades, mines or explosives)
- Gases (including propane and butane).
- Inflammable liquids (including gasoline and methanol).
- Inflammable solids and reactive substances (including magnesium, matches and cigarette lighters, fireworks and flares)
- Oxidants and organic peroxides (including bleach and bodywork repair kits).
- Toxic or infectious substances (including rat poison or infected blood).
- Radioactive material (including isotopes for medical or commercial use).
- Corrosive substances (including mercury and automobile batteries).
- Parts for automobile fuel circuits that have contained fuel.
The appropriate authority may prohibit other additional articles. Said authority will make a reasonable effort to notify passengers of the prohibition of these articles.
Security personnel may deny transport of baggage containing any suspicious articles not mentioned above in the cargo hold.