Documentation and publications
The Documentation and Publication Centre is the professional and technical information resource centre.
The Documentation and Publication Centre is Group Aena's professional and technical information resource centre. It therefore selects, analyses, catalogues and distributes specialist information regarding airports and air navigation, it identifies information sources, subjects and experts and publishes material. It comprises documentalists from Aena and it maintains relationships with other documentation centres in the sector.
Our monographic resources include periodicals, annual reports, directories, reports, minutes from conferences, doctoral theses, videos, presentations, regulations, legislation, internet URLs and databases, with whose bibliographic references we create different databases.
Various services are offered to researchers, students and companies that request specialist information from the centre that is of interest to the sector.
From these pages you can consult our databases that specialise in airports, air transport and air navigation.
You can obtain bibliographic references for the following, using both simple and advanced searches:
- Books and general documents: books, reports, minutes from conferences, videos, regulations, magazine and statistical collections, ICAO documents.
- Magazine articles with a Spanish summary.
- Selected legislation.
- Useful links.
And answers to frequently asked questions.
In addition to:
- Historical collection of documents and magazine articles: documents published or that refer to the period prior to 1980.
If you are interested in a particular document, write to us with your details, indicating the documents or information that your are searching for.
We will contact you regarding the availability of the documents or information that you are interested in.
For enquiries at the centre, please make an appointment
- Centro de Documentación y Publicaciones
- C/ Peonías, 2.
- Edificio Piovera Azul
- 28042 Madrid
- Tel: 913 212 767 / 913 212 919
- Fax: 913 212 906
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public opening times: Monday to Friday, except holidays, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
The Aena Publications Service provides books, organised into collections ("Discover", "Cuadernos Aena", "Monographs", etc.) that introduce the reader to the fascinating world of aeronautics, airports and other material related to the sector.