The Documentation and Publications Centre offers documentation services to students, researchers and sector professionals
- Library services
- Advice and collaboration
In line with our commitment to quality, our work is measured against standards and we listen to your complaints and suggestions.
- Information distribution: Data extracted from directories, legislation and economic data, statistics and bibliographic resources.
- Consult databases generated by the centre.
Advice and collaboration
- Personalised service and queries.
- Information and service requests by phone, fax, post, e-mail or the website.
- Identification of specific subject experts.
- Aena documentation centre network.
- Bibliographic alerts: Periodic delivery of document lists based on client's personalised searches.
- Entrance syllabuses: Distribution of the specific subjects for employment positions at Aena Aeropuertos which require a specific syllabus.